DCO-106 | Cherry Audio
This is a plugin page. Any activation key will be delivered automatically.
- Status: In Stock
- Item ID: 3FP42
Send a message to Cherry Audio
Meet the DCO-106
Recreating the sound of a classic synthesizer is no easy task. DCO-106 lovingly recreates the unique sonic footprint of one of the most iconic 80’s polysynths in exhaustive detail, while adding modern features for massively expanded creativity.
The DCO-106 is both easy to understand and powerful to explore, creating a massive array of sonic landscapes, cutting lead sounds, warm and hazy pads, punchy synthetic electro drums, and far more.
- Every aspect precisely modeled in exacting detail
- 330+ presets, including original 106 Factory Presets
- Up to 16-voice polyphony
- Rich stereo chorus
- Three lush reverb modes, gorgeous new proprietary reverb algorithm
- Full-featured delay section with tempo sync
- Multiple voice assign modes
- Single-key chord memory mode
- Expanded LFO section with six waveforms and tempo sync
- Unison detune for massive lead and bass sounds
- MPE support
- Full MIDI control
- Full DAW automation for all controls
- Fully compatible with original 106 SysEx commands
DCO-106 is available in AU, VST, VST3, AAX, and Standalone formats.
macOS Requirements: macOS 10.9 or above, 64-bit required. Quad-core computer with 8GB of RAM recommended.
Windows Requirements: Windows 7 or above, 64-bit required. Quad-core computer with 8GB of RAM recommended.
|Types of genres this pack is well suited to||80s, synthwave, retrowave, outrun, cyberpunk, darksynth & more|
|What type of audio production pack is this?||Plugin, Synthesizer Instrument|
|Name of synth||Cherry Audio DC-106|
I love this plugin, it’s just the sound I was looking for in my synth wave songs. It’s easy to use and is easily comprehensible. I appreciate the patch bay and the dedication to helping others learn about making awesome music. I had a big grin on my face when I loaded up this synth for the first time. Thanks again!