JD-850 for Kontakt
You save £76.79!
Get ready to immerse yourself into the massive sounds of one of the most iconic and legendary synthesizers from the nineties in a Kontakt instrument. Contains inspiring arpeggios, lush pads, fat basses, screaming leads and pearcing synth sounds in any combination. Sampled in 44.100 Hz 24 Bit stereo for a very clear sound.
The sounds are re-created in Kontakt with the help of the Kontakt effects, filters and modulators. And with the addition of an arpeggiator, even more sound possibilities are available. An instrument exists out of two layers that can be switched on and off and edited seperately. Multis exist out of several Instruments combined together to get huge layered sounds. JD-850 is divided into 12 different sound categories, containing 200 instruments (nki's) and 50 multi's (nkm's). The sound categories are: Arpeggios, Atmospheric, Bass, Brass, Keys, Leads, Pads, Percussive, Plucked, Strings, Synths and Winds.
- For Kontakt 5.1 and higher (Not for Kontakt Player)
- 24-bit 44.100 kHz ncw samples
- 12 sound categories containing 200 instruments (nki) and 50 multis (nkm)
- Velocity and Aftertouch responsive
- 8 Effects
- Time and Speed parameters sync to Host tempo
- Arpeggiator & Effects page
- Master Controls page
- 3-Band EQ & Stereo Modeler page
- 250 Kontakt Patches
- 200 Instruments (nki)
- 50 Multis (nkm)
- JD-850 only works in the full version of Kontakt 5.1 or higher.
- The Roland JD-800 factory patches are not included in the
- When using the free Kontakt Player, this library will only work for 15 minutes in demo mode!
|Does this contain documentation?||Yes|
|What type of audio production pack is this?||Kontakt Instrument|
|No. of presets||250|