Alphasphere for Roland Alpha Juno
The Roland Alpha Juno is a great sounding synth produced in 1986 and is still being used today. It uses membrane buttons instead of buttons and sliders and the Alpha Dial is used to edit and browse through the big amount of parameters. It also had a better MIDI implementation than previous Roland synths, a nice LCD display, an LFO capable of a very slow rate for some cool sweeping effects, and a great bass sound! It also has chord memory which is perfect for rave & techno, portamento and keyboard transposing. The Alpha Juno 1 was soon replaced by the Alpha Juno 2 which added a few MIDI & keyboard enhancements. The MKS-50 is an upgraded rackmount version of the Alpha Juno.
Alphasphere is a patch bank for the Roland Alpha Juno 1, Alpha Juno 2 and MKS-50 synthesizers. It contains 64 patches (8 banks of 8 patches) divided in a number of sound categories.
- 64 patches (8 banks of 8 patches)
- In SysEx bank and SysEx patch format
- Velocity and aftertouch responsive
- 10 sound categories
- Installation instructions
- Patch List
- MIDI-OX MIDI Utility Program
- Alphasphere patch bank (SysEx)
- Alphasphere single patches (SysEx)
- Patch List
- Installation Instructions
- The Alphasphere patchbank is compatibe with these synthesizers: The Roland Alpha Juno 1, Alpha Juno 2 & the MKS-50.
- Follow the installation instructions as stated in the Alphasphere Installation.pdf file.
|Does this contain documentation?||yes|
|Types of genres this pack is well suited to||cinematic, ambient, electronic, experimental, TV & film,|
|What type of audio production pack is this?||Soundbank|
|Minimum required synth version|
|Name of synth||Roland Alpha Juno 1 Roland Alpha Juno 2 Roland MKS-50|
|No. of presets||64|