The Patchbay Serum Skin
Want to install this pretty rad skin? here is how to do it.
Credit: Sajid Karim Aninda (Creator)
1. Download the skin from your The Patchbay account.
2. Unzip the RAR or zip file.
3. Find the folder that contains just the skin. The contents will contain 1x folder, fonts, colormap.png.
4. Open Serum.
5. Click on "Menu" and then click "Show Serum Presets Folder".
6. The folder that now appears will have all of the Serum presets, wavetables and noise files as well as a folder called "Skins".
7. Drag your new skin you downloaded into the skins folder. Do not delete the 'default' skin.
8. Go back into Serum, click menu and then "Rescan folders on disc".
9. Click on the big SERUM logo top left of the synth, a drop-down menu will appear and you can select your new skin.
- Status: In Stock
- Item ID: tpbss01
Send a message to The Patchbay
Serum is one of the most powerful and versatile software synthesizers you could possess, luckily it also allows you to skin it. Add some inspiration into your DAW with this rad skin made by Sajid Karim Aninda. This is a free download but you can donate if you like it to help out the creator.
|Does this contain documentation?||Install Instructions|
|Name of synth||Xfer Serum|
Just installed this colorful skin for Serum. Pretty cool, and it's free. Thanks guys!
The skin does not work for large windows
'tis a sick skin, thanku
Easy checkout, and excellent product.