Virologic for Kontakt
You save £14.39!
You save £79.96!
The Access Virus is a virtual analog synthesizer made by the German company Access Music GmbH. It was first produced in 1997 and has since been upgraded frequently, with the company releasing new models about every two years. The Access Virus employs various synthesis techniques, including subtractive synthesis, phase distortion (PD) synthesis, frequency modulation (FM) synthesis, and starting with the TI series, wavetable synthesis.
Virologic contains sampled patches from the Access Virus synthesizer. The samples are in 24bit 44.100 Khz ncw format. The library is divided into 12 sound categories with 305 instruments and 43 Multis. The patches that use the Modulation Wheel as modulator for the Filter are marked with MW.
There are three parameter pages, the 'Controls' page, to edit the main parameters like the Portamento, Unisono, Envelope and Filter settings, the 'Additional Effects' page to edit the effects parameters and the 'Arpeggiator' page to edit and add rhythmic elements to the sound.
- For Kontakt 5.1 and higher (Not for Kontakt Player)
- Total of 348 patches (305 instruments and 43 Multis). 3.22 Gb unpacked
- Samples compressed to ncw format
- 9 FX: Chorus and 3-Band EQ on the 'Controls' page and Reverb, Delay, Flanger, Phaser, Rotator, Distortion and Stereo on the 'Additional Effects' page
- All instruments fully editable
- Arpeggiator included
- 348 Kontakt Patches
- 305 Instruments (nki)
- 43 Multis (nkm)
- Virologic only works in the full version of Kontakt 5.1 or higher.
- When using the free Kontakt Player, this library will only work for 15 minutes in demo mode!
|Does this contain documentation?||Yes|
|What type of audio production pack is this?||Kontakt Instrument|
|No. of presets||348|