Old School Arps for Kontakt
You save £18.79!
You save £21.19!
You save £79.84!
Imagine yourself in a cellar, filled with vintage synthesizers and analog sequencers, flashing lights, knobs and faders everywhere, playing Berlin School electronic music. If you don't have any of that equipment to your disposal, this library is the next best thing. It tries to bring some of that sound and feeling to your home and studio by supplying vintage arpeggio patches.
The Berlin School electronic genre of music was first made in Berlin in the 1970's, hence the name, by electronic music artists like Tangerine Dream, Klaus Schulze and Ashra. Typically for this type of music are the evolving, atmospheric and hypnotic layered sequencer textures. The sound consists basically of ambient elements combined with short, repeating sequenced runs of notes, which gives the music a rhythmic element.
OSA is a Kontakt 5 library aimed at this genre of electronic music from the 1970's and 1980's and consists out of vintage arpeggios, and a few modern ones too. Inspired by musicians like Jean Michel Jarre, Tangerine Dream, Klaus Schulze, Michael Hoenig and countless others.
- For Kontakt 5.1 and higher (Not for Kontakt Player)
- 24bit 44.100 Khz ncw samples
- 50 different waveforms per oscillator
- 24 samples per patch, 12 per oscillator (76 notes)
- Velocity and Aftertouch responsive
- Patches divided into Straight, Triplets and One Shot (seperate folders)
- 6 folders containing a total of 151 patches
- 4 Effects: Reverb, Delay, Chorus & Phaser
- Time and Speed parameters sync to Host tempo (Delay, Chorus and Phaser)
- All parameters on 1 page
- 150 Kontakt Patches
- 75 Instruments (nki)
- 75 Multis (nkm)
- OSA only works in the full version of Kontakt 5.1 or higher.
- When using the free Kontakt Player, this library will only work for 15 minutes in demo mode!
|Does this contain documentation?||Yes|
|What type of audio production pack is this?||Kontakt Instrument|
|No. of presets||151|